Thursday, April 26, 2012

Up Way Too Late

Justin's post
So here I am posting at about 1:20 a.m.  I don't know what I was thinking, but I tried to do too many things tonight.  Here is a brief rundown of what I did tonight: ate dinner with the family, worked on my pinewood derby car*, had a teleconference to wrap up a few details for a business trip I'm taking next week, watched the first round of the NFL draft**, did laundry to prepare for my business trip next week, exercised on the elliptical, and did some last minute cleaning in preparation for garbage pick-up tomorrow morning.  At the moment I'm posting as I wait for my laundry to finish so I can put on nice clean pajamas (and underwear) after I shower.  Then I'm definitely going to bed.


*Yes, for those who are familiar, the pinewood derby is a cub scout activity where they race little wooden cars that they build down a track.  Well, sometimes grownups can have fun activities like that too, thank you very much.  And we can use way cooler power tools than the cub scouts can.  Sometimes its just better to be a grown up!


**My Green Bay Packers took linebacker Nick Perry from USC.  Seems like a decent pick, especially for a team desperate for a pass rusher to compliment Clay Matthews.  Lets hope Perry is half as good as his fellow Trojan.


What I was proud of today
Not taking seconds at dinner yesterday.


What I wasn't proud of today
Wish I could say the same thing for today.


Track of the day
Fall to Pieces - Velvet Revolver

No comments:

Post a Comment